Complete Fuel System Cleaner THREE GUYS
* MAXIMIZES FUEL ECONOMY
* CLEANS ENTIRE FUEL SYSTEM
* CAN BE USED IN HIGH MILEAGE VEHICLES
Three Guys Complete Fuel System Cleaner RESTORES MAXIMUM FUEL SYSTEM PERFORMANCE BETTER THAN ANY OTHER BRAND. Targets fuel deposits and helps restore your fuel system to maximum performance. This
the product cleans and protects the complete fuel system, including intake valves, fuel injectors, carburetors, and the combustion chamber. Reduces exhaust emissions, hesitation, surging, and rough idle. Treats up to 21 gallons.
Three Guys Complete Fuel System Cleaner cleans and protects the fuel system in most cases with one treatment.
The one-tank clean-up solution for gas-powered auto engines, whether old or new. Used every 3,000 miles, its powerful detergents break up and clear away stubborn carbon deposits to maximize fuel economy and restore engine power.
* Significant amounts of deposits removed in just one use
* Reduces potential for breakdowns related to the fuel system
* Supports reduction in vehicle emissions
* Helps to restore engine performance towards ‘like-new condition
* Assists in reducing fuel consumption
* Restores Horsepower
* Maximize Fuel Economy.
* Improve Horsepower and Performance.
* Fix Hard Starts.
* Extend Engine Life.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Pour the entire contents of one bottle into a nearly empty tank and refuel with up to 35 gallons of fuel. A second treatment may give additional benefits. Persistent problems may require mechanical repair. Can be used with all unleaded, oxygenated, and reformulated gasoline.
* Keep away from heat and open flame.
* Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
* FIRST AID: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a physician or poison control center.
* EYES: Flush with water for 15 minutes.
* SKIN CONTACT: Wash thoroughly with soap and water.
* INHALATION: Move to fresh air and contact physician.
* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
USED CAN TREATMENT:
* Turn the used can upside-down on the old newspapers or in a dustbin.
* It is necessary to tear up the stopper to eliminate the rest of the material in it.
* Do not reuse containers for any other purpose.
There are no reviews yet.