Diesel Fuel Additive THREE GUYS
Three Guys Diesel Fuel Additive Detergent provides cleanliness for the entire fuel system. Excellent anti-wear protection for the injectors and fuel pumps especially for those engines burning low sulfur and ultra-low sulfur diesel fuels.
* lubrication of upper cylinders, fuel pumps, and injectors.
* Rust and corrosion protection of the entire system.
* Superior Cummins L-10 injector deposits test performance.
* Modification of existing injector deposits allowing their removal and passage into the consumption chamber where they can be burned.
* Excellent for use with low sulfur fuel.
* Improved combustions of fuel-Resists degradation of diesel fuel
* Dispersion of insoluble gums and varnish in low-quality fuels.
* Reduced emissions of exhaust smoke and particulates.
* Increased lubricates.
* Helps prevent of the formation stable fuel-water emulsion.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
* Pour entire contents of one bottle into a nearly empty tank and refuel with up to 35 gallons of diesel fuel. A second treatment may give additional benefits. Persistent problems may require mechanical repair.
* Keep away from heat and open flame.
* Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
* FIRST AID: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a physician or poison control center.
* EYES: Flush with water for 15 minutes.
* SKIN CONTACT: Wash thoroughly with soap and water.
* INHALATION: Move to fresh air and contact physician.
* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
USED CAN TREATMENT:
* Turn the used can upside-down on the old newspapers or in a dustbin.
* It is necessary to tear up the stopper to eliminate the rest of the material in it.
* Do not reuse containers for any other purpose.