OCTANE BOOSTER – THREE GUYS
* BOOST OCTANE NUMBERS +4POINTS
* INCREASE ENGINE PERFORMANCE
* IMPROVES FUEL ECONOMY
Three Guys Octane Booster – 10.8 fl oz Can is a high-performance octane booster with fuel treatment that increases gasoline octane, reduces emissions, and enhances engine performance while stabilizing fuel. Octane Booster is formulated with MMT, which delivers the best octane enhancement to help eliminate engine-damaging detonation, pre-ignition, and pinging or knocking from low octane gasoline. Octane Booster is formulated for engines equipped with carburetors, port fuel injection, and direct injection, as well as turbocharged, supercharged, and nitrous-injected engines. Safe for use in leaded and unleaded gasoline, and alternate fuels like gasohol, reformulated gasoline, and all ethanol blends. Octane Booster is safe for oxygen sensors and catalytic converters. Performance engine oils contain higher levels of phosphorus as an anti-wear additive, which can accumulate in catalytic converters and reduce their effectiveness. Octane Booster protects against phosphorus poisoning of catalytic converters.
* Increases octane number.
* Improves and restores performance.
* Prevents exhaust valve seat recession.
* Eliminates rough idling and engine hesitation.
* Improves combustion and fuel economy.
* Prevents spark plug fouling.
* Lubricates rings for improved cylinder life
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Pour the entire contents of one bottle into a nearly empty tank and refuel with up to 35 gallons of fuel. A second treatment may give additional benefits. Persistent problems may require mechanical repair.
USE EVERY FILL-UP
* Keep away from heat and open flame.
* Avoid prolonged contact with skin.
* FIRST AID: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a physician or poison control center.
* EYES: Flush with water for 15 minutes.
* SKIN CONTACT: Wash thoroughly with soap and water.
* INHALATION: Move to fresh air and contact physician.
* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
USED CAN TREATMENT:
* Turn the used can upside-down on the old newspapers or in a dustbin.
* It is necessary to tear up the stopper to eliminate the rest of the material in it.
* Do not reuse containers for any other purpose.