CHAIN LUBE – GREASE SPRAY 450ml THREE GUYS
CHAIN LUBE – GREASE SPRAY
* LONG LASTING PROTECTION
* PENETRATES & LUBRICATES CHAIN
* REDUCE FRICTION & LOSS OF POWER
THREE GUYS CHAIN LUBE, GREASE SPRAY is a high performance chain lubricating spray, delivering long lasting protection against chain wear and corrosion. A powerful blend of mineral and bio-based ingredients, it is designed to withstand extreme pressure and reduce friction, allowing the chain to deliver more power. Compatible O-, X-, and Z-Ring chains. THEEE GUYS CHAIN LUBE, GREASE SPRAY quickly penetrates the links and sprockets to lay down a thin, even and non-sticky film, designed to keep the chain lubricated and protected. The non-sticky film allows for easier dirt rinse off, when cleaning. Suitable for motorcycle, ATV and other motor driven chains. Suitable for road and off-road use.
• Motorcycles • All Terrain Vehicles • Bicycles
• Forklifts • Printing Machinery • Conveyor Machinery
* Shake well before using.
* For optimal results, clean chain before use.
* Apply THREE GUYS CHAIN LUBE, GREASE SPRAY sparingly and evenly to a clean and warm chain, ensuring excess liquid is wiped off.
* Rotate wheel to assist flow and penetration into links and sprockets.
* Hold can upright & push actuator on top of can all the way down to apply a uniform spray.
* If using extension tube, insert it into the actuator using a twisting motion.
* Best result are obtained when material is at room temperature. Higher temperature increases the pressure in the can & lower temperature reduces the pressure.
* Hold the can 8” to 10” from the surface to sprayed, apply evenly and use sparingly.
* For hard to reach small surfaces use the extension tube.
* Don’t keep the can in the car.
* Keep it far away from heat and flame.
* Don’t expose the can to the sun , otherwise it will break or burn.
* Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
* Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
* FIRST AID: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call physician or poison control center.
* EYES: Flush with water for 15 minutes.
* SKIN CONTACT: Wash thoroughly with soap and water.
* INHALATION: Move to fresh air and contact physician.
* KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
USED CAN TREATMENT:
* Turn the used can up side-down on the old newspapers or in a dustbin. Press the button for 2 minutes to eliminate the rest of the material in it.
* It is necessary to tear up the stopper to eliminate the rest of the material in it.
* Do not reuse container for any other purpose.